While we were driving through Mississippi we saw some signs
on the side of the road that said “Birthplace of Elvis next exit” so we
decided to stop and check it out. The
signs lead us to a little neighborhood with a little white house. We bought tickets to go in and listen to the
lady tell us all about Elvis’s childhood in that house. We stood right in the room where Elvis was
born (along with his twin brother who was a stillborn). It was the tiniest house I’ve ever seen. There was a front room where the bed was and
the back room was the kitchen. Elvis
grew up in that house until he was 13 when his parents decided to move to
Memphis for better opportunity.
This was the church Elvis grew up going to
(More Elvis to come)



2 comments:
I absolutely love Elvis (my dad was an impersonator in Vegas when I was little) ! Jealous of all your adventures
I'm seriously so jealous!! What an awesome thing. I have a crush on Elvis!
Post a Comment