Our next destination for work was Louisiana, and since it so happened to be the weekend we decided to spend it in New Orleans. I have wanted to visit New Orleans for a long time (probably because two of my favorite movies take place there) and get a feel for the real south. I love the French Creole architecture and all the history the city has and I was so excited to finally get to see it all in real life! Our first night in New Orleans was spent visiting some of the most famous streets and sites.
The coolest thing about that city is the jazz that you can hear being played on almost any street all through the night.
...and all the voodoo shops

1 comment:
I've always wanted to visit New Orleans too! That's fun that you guys get to travel the states! What kind of work is Ryan doing? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment