Some times, mostly just at nights, it gets really cold here in Hawaii. Like really cold where we are wearing sweatshirts and pants! A few weeks ago Ryan and I went to the men's basketball game on campus and I was so cold, having to ride our bikes or walk to wherever we go, that I wore sweats and a sweatshirt and didn't care how grungy or frumpy I looked because it felt soo nice to be warm!
Then we thought it would be interesting to look on Ryan's phone and see what the temperature actually was outside. This is what is read...
WHAT??!! 73 and I'm thinking about sippin some hot cocoa and cuddling under my blankets in bed?!! We have officially turned into wimps around here.
So then we thought it would be fun to see what the weather was in Boise...
Yikes! Ok, it was around 11:30 there when we checked, but still look at the rest of the week....freezing!
Then we decided to check the weather in Chicago...
Yaa, so I think it is decided that we will never be able to live in a place that has "real winters" again!
Ok probably not true, but we just want to hold on to our paradise for as long as we possibly can!
2 comments:
ha ha ha. can't wait until ryan gets a job in siberia. or chicago. or buffalo, new york (most snowfall of anyone in the US).
cry me a river, court.
Post a Comment