Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a simple but sweet Valentines yesterday.
Since Ryan had class all day I decided to surprise him with a nice little dinner and picnic it out in our backyard.
Definitely the best and most romantic dinner spot ever!
And I was pretty impressed with my cooking (since it doesn't happen very often and it was my first time ever attempting this meal).
Chicken curry, coconut rice, Martinelli's, and chocolate covered strawberries
Photobucket
I was proud of my strawberries

Best view, nice breeze, relaxing sound of the ocean, and greatest company I could think of equals a perfect night
I love him
Our first Valentine's together being married!

P.s. Tasha that is seriously the greatest beach towel ever!!  Thank you!

5 comments:

PeggyJean said...

Court! you are the cutest thing ever and ryan is so lucky to have a wife that surprises him with sweet things like a picnic on the beach! (ps I am so jealous of your hair... it is sooooo long!)

Kaylie and Jonathan said...

What a perfect day!!! Y'all are just the cutest!

Mills Family said...

Cousin, I love looking at your blog! You are so dang cute!

The Thomas' said...

Such a cute idea and your strawberries look amazing!

mynameis tash said...

That towel makes me nostalgic, I am really missing Hawaii! But glad you guys had a great V-day!