Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend

This weekend was perfect!  My husband is perfect, and even though we wish we had spent this weekend in Boise with family, Ryan somehow found a way to make the weekend exactly what we needed.  Just him and I.
Saturday night we went to Kaneohe and did some shopping.  After he took me to dinner and I had the most delicious mahi mahi ever!  Then we shared a Cinnabon together.  He took me to see The Vow and we (ok mostly I) loved it!  After the movie we walked around the town for a while then finished the night off with some delicious Cold Stone.
Perfect!
I love spending time with my husband and I wish the weekends didn't go by so quickly.

1 comment:

mynameis tash said...

Sounds perfect! I wish you would post more about what you got shopping, haha, I love the details.