Monday, February 13, 2012

Love is in the air

With a small budget and very limited resources (I have no idea where a craft store is around here!) I decided to throw some things together to jazz up our little apartment with some home-made Valentines decorations.
First I went to Ace and grabbed some pink and red paint chip samples to cut out little hearts and the X&O, strung them together with dental floss and hung it above our window and on our fridge.  Then I found free Valentines Day printables on Pinterest so I went and printed a couple off at the school to hang above our bed.
Since the only decorations our little studio had before are a couple ugly wooden chicken hangers, the little Valentines decorations really bring a new feel to our apartment that I just Love and could look at all day!




 Some pink flowers I picked last night on our walk around the temple.

I love love and I'm excited to have a whole day dedicated to it tomorrow!

No comments: