Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Studio

As requested by my good friend Peggy here is a tour of our tiny studio apartment...brace yourself...






Although the space is extremely small and there are some amenities that I really wished we had, like a full sized fridge, an oven, a washer and dryer, maybe a t.v., oh and one day, one day I would looove to have a dishwasher, we love our little studio.  It is perfect, not to mention it takes no time at all to maintain the cleaning every day (probably the best part).  But, I think more than anything we have developed a lot of appreciation after living in this little place.  It has made us realize what is really important and that we don't need extravagant things to make us happy.  As long as I have my other half I think I could manage to make any type of living space a home.

And incase you were wondering, yes, I do use our microwave as a night stand and no, I did not put those wooden chicken shaped hangers on the wall.

4 comments:

Peggy Jean said...

hahahah court this is lovely! Really I think its great! I was thinking, when you move back to idaho, or really where ever you get to unpack all your wedding gifts that were barely used, so its like opening presents twice!!! lucky.

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

how do you cook without an oven?!

Kristyne said...

I don't think I would fit on that couch.

The Thomas' said...

Courtney it's Taylor! Your Hawaii life is so cute I can hardly stand it. I hope you are doing well! Love the Sudio!!!