Saturday, September 17, 2011

Saturday

Today was perfect. We rolled out of bed this morning, went outside to catch the bus and rode it over to teds bakery where we ate the most delicious pastrys and pie of our lives!

Everytime we drive past this place Ryan always tells me how delecious it is, so I was pumped when he suggested it this morning




And it was even better than I could have imagined.  Haupia pies are my new favorite.

After we finished our yummy treats we took a little walk down to sunset beach and watched some of the surfers



After we came back home we took a little walk to Laie point and enjoyed the nice ocean breeze and the amazing view


 Ryan wouldn't let me walk too close to the edge because he says I am too clumsy and I would most likely fall to my death
 We found that volleyball on our walk and we kept it
We then walked back home and played in the ocean for a few hours, came back inside to play some monopoly deal, hit our new volleyball around, took our nightly walk to foodland, walked the long way home past the temple and now we will end the night with a movie in bed.  Saturdays are the best.

3 comments:

PeggyJean said...

Your life looks like so much fun!

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

i need you to eat 5 sandwiches. and then 10 ice cream cones.

Heather Stott said...

so so darling!!!