This morning Ryan was up bright and early to get ready for his first day of school here in Hawaii. I got up to drop him off, it rained really hard. I love the rain here.
I don't think the back drop to this campus could be any more beautiful. I love the mountains covered in green.
Even though my husband has only been gone at school for a few hours I miss him. Spending every minute with him for the past week, except for instances like last night when he decided to go for a run and I decided to stay home and sleep, I realized that there is nobody else that I would rather spend that much time with. Even when we are not doing anything at all, I enjoy it because I'm with him.
So I tried to occupy my morning by going for a little run (mostly walk) along the beach in my backyard. I mostly just enjoyed the scenary.
I don't know if there is any better place to try to get in shape. But the best part was being able to put my feet in the water and having the crisp ocean cool me down.
Now I will sit and wait for Ryan to be done so I can find out how the first day went :)
No comments:
Post a Comment