A little over a week before I graduate from college! I am so excited, and I am even more excited that I get to graduate with two of my best friends that I started college with! Today Peggy and I went to the grad fair to pick up our caps and gowns and get all the information we need. It is so sureal but so so exciting!
I made Peggy take this picture to send to Kristyne so she didn't feel left out
Filling out our graduation name cards!!!
They gave us nice little "alumni" gifts and cupcakes with some cranberry sparkly. They treat graduates so well!
2 comments:
I love this!!! So crazy..
I'm so sad i couldn't come with you guys, but i get to see you so soon! thank you so much for getting my things! oh and court i'm coming up to rexburg probably on Wednesday night so get pumped for me to stay with you!
Post a Comment