Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Exciting News!

This is our new blog as an [almost] married couple so that you, our family and friends, can follow us along on what is new and exciting in our lives together. We are getting married in about a month and we could not be happier.  We are even more excited to begin our new lives together and we are so excited for all the adventures that come with...like the one below...

After we get married Ryan and I decided to ditch the snow for a while and move to...

Photobucket

Hawaii!!!!

Right after we get married we are planning on moving to Boise for the summer so that I can do my internship and he can work before we make our move! Ryan got accepted to BYU-Hawaii for the fall semester where he will finish up his bachelors degree and I will relax everyday on the beach.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow Court that is super exciting! Congrats & love your engagements!

Brittany said...

ps. love in your about you "happiest when eating" haha

Peggy Jean said...

Oh court this is so cute! I love it! YOur pics are great I can't wait to see the rest. So jealous about Hawaii but that just gives me even more reason to come visit!!!!!

Nick and Amanda Black said...

wow, big news...sad i had to read about it though. well congrats i'm sure you'll love it there. My aunt loves it, but it can be scary when the weather gets bad.