Friday, March 18, 2011

Twenty Two

Birthdays come and go so quickly.  It didn't even feel like it was my birthday yesterday, maybe thats just how it starts to feel once you've had too many of them or maybe it is because I have something more exciting to look forward to in a month.  Nevertheless it was still a great birthday! 
I got lots of nice cards and packages in the mail from my family!  Thank you to everyone who sent me something, and thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

Some of my favorite friends here in Rexburg took me out for a japanese birthday dinner on Wednesday night.  I have the greatest friends in the world!

And on my birthday Ryan made me feel so special.

He got me these super cute shoes!

We didn't take any pictures of the day but here is a brief overview of what I did:

The day consisted of sleeping in, hanging out, eating chinese for lunch, watching Ryan's championship soccer game, going out for a sushi dinner, playing arcade games at the craze, renting a movie from redbox, and painting some crafts for the wedding. 
It was a great birthday and I am excited for twenty two!

No comments: