It does not feel like it is that soon. Probably because I haven't really had time to do a whole lot of planning or thinking about the wedding since school has kept me more than busy.
But I am so excited to marry the most caring and understanding person I have ever met.
So Friday was a pretty stressful day for me and I spent the majority of the day studying for the hardest Economics test I've ever taken. It was Friday night and everyone was doing fun stuff while I sat all alone in my room studying for a subject that I have no interest in. I waited until almost the last minute to finally go take it and after walking out of the testing center I felt as though I had wasted my whole Friday studying for a grade that I did not want. Ryan came to pick me up and gave me some encouraging advice to make me feel better and when he took me home I walked into my room to find this...
I told Ryan one time that I wanted to get some kind of frame to put our wedding announcement in and he did all of this while I was taking my test!
Then he took me out to get a treat to cheer me up and he rented a movie that I've been wanting to watch forever.
He is good.
And that is why I am looking forward to the next two weeks going by as quickly as possible, I am so ready to marry this guy!
2 comments:
this is so sweet! framing your invites is such a good idea! Ryan did a great job it looks so good!
Courtney! I saw your Bridals on Brittany's blog. You look gorgeous and your dress is to die for:)
Post a Comment