Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Derek's Wedding

This past weekend I had the chance to fly to Vegas for my cousin Derek's wedding.  I made it to Vegas Saturday morning, just in time for the sealing.  Then after the temple we all headed to St. George for the reception.  I got to meet up with my brothers, my little brother Justin just so happened to be visiting that week, and hang out with them for a few hours.  We did a little shopping and went out to dinner before we headed to the reception together.  It was a beautiful reception held in the Trask's backyard and we loved seeing all our cousins and family and being able to catch up.  Right after the reception I said goodbye to my brothers and headed back to Vegas to catch a late night flight back to Honolulu.  It was a very, very quick trip, but well worth it!  

At the Las Vegas Temple





 Derek's side of the family

 At the reception





My little brother showin up his older brothers



No comments: