On Sunday I turned 24 (for some reason it seems so much older than 23) and I got to spend the majority of my birthday sitting around airports and traveling. It was pretty uneventful but here are some pictures from my day...
I rang in my birthday at the Vegas airport, late at midnight, and I was one of the few people there. I enjoyed taking in that huge, quiet airport and having it almost all to myself. I also enjoyed playing a little bit of video poker, getting a free aunty anne's pretzel, then finding a nice quiet spot to get a little shut eye before my next flight.
After spending far too many hours in that airport I finally made it to Boise where I got to see these sweet girls!
By far the best part of my birthday, and it made all the traveling well worth it!


No comments:
Post a Comment