Friday, February 8, 2013

My little sidekick

This little girl has been especially clingy to me the past couple days. I had Wednesday off of work and when she woke up from her nap she sat straight up in bed and looked at me from across the hallway into my room with the biggest smile on her face. I went and grabbed her before anyone even knew she woke up. I brought her into my room where we watched some Yo Gabba Gabba together as she kept turning to look at me and smile some more. Then as she crawled off of my bed all by herself I thought she was heading out into the living room to go check on what everyone else was doing but instead she went straight to the door, shut it, then crawled back onto my bed.
She followed me everywhere I went that day. She even followed me outside to help me with my laundry. This little girl melts my heart sometimes.






No comments: