It has taken me way too long to post these pictures and I have been trying almost every day but our I-Photo won't upload anymore of my pictures from my phone and I've been getting really frustrated with it, so I've had to resort to the old reliable way and email these pictures to myself. If any of you have had this same problem with I-Photo help me please!!!
Alright to finally start the posting...
We have been talking with our friends for a while now about going on a cruise together and we finally decided it was time. We met up in Florida with Jake and Alissa Sunday night and the next morning we boarded the ship for our 5 night cruise together.
We had so much fun! It was really the best type of vacation to take and I am so glad we decided to go with our friends who we never get to see.
We constantly had things we were doing and we ate non-stop so it was basically paradise.
Here are some photos from the first couple days we spent on the ship.
Our tiny room with the most comfortable bed ever!
Ryan giving me a tour of the ship
First ones to try out the flow rider
Alissa showing both the boys up
Leaving Florida
Playing some shuffleboard
Dinner first night
more to come...

1 comment:
Love the pictures! Great one of you and Ryan at dinner! XOXO
Post a Comment