I am so incredibly proud of my husband today for so many reasons, but I'll start with one reason for now:
He graduated!!!
Today Ryan received his Bachelors of Science degree in Exercise and Sports Science from Brigham Young University Hawaii
He started out his college career at Boise State University, transferred to BYU-Idaho, then finished his studies at BYU-Hawaii.
The ceremony was really nice and the best part was that Elder Bednar came to speak. His talk was awesome and Ryan got to walk across that stage and shake his hand as he received his diploma. Elder Bednar even commenced him personally for being a "good-ol Idaho boy".
All the family from Laie came out to support Ryan and it was awesome to spot his own little fan club in the crowd.
Matt was so proud of this sign he made for Ryan
I am so proud of you Ryan, you worked so hard to get where you are at and you have been such an amazing example to me throughout this whole journey.
I am excited to finally be closing this chapter of our lives and starting a new one and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.
I love you Ryan!


















1 comment:
Congratulations, Ryan! I am so proud of you! Hope you had a
great celebration. You deserve it after all of your hard work.
Hope to see you soon.
With lots of love,
Aunt Marla
Post a Comment