On Saturday we woke up and decided to venture around Laie in search of Sister Lish's childhood home. As we stepped outside of my house and got ready to do some walking I asked Kristyne what the address was. She read it off and we turned the corner to realize that the house was literally our next door neighbor. So Kristyne took some pics in front of the house for her mom to reminisce on.
Saturday and Sunday were spent at Hukilau beach, eating at Kahuku Grill, sharing an acai bowl, hanging out at Sunset Beach, walking around Haliewa, having dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant, eating some mochi, (I'm pretty sure we just never stopped eating), going on a night-time bike ride, getting a hotel room in town and watching Kris and Ambs have a dance party, walking up and down Waikiki, going to the overcrowded beach there and seeing Santa Claus, enjoying the hotel jacuzzi, shopping along the strip, taking lots of [random] pictures, and having a really fun and memorable night!
Waikiki:













2 comments:
It is so nice to have visitors. I love your blue swimsuit!
Post a Comment