Monday, December 31, 2012

A few random photos to end 2012...

On Sundays I pretend that she's my baby.  
I'm sure people in our ward are very confused.

Wearing Uncle Ryan's glasses

 Sunday bike ride to play at the park

Watching Wonder Pets
I got called as a nursery teacher in our new ward so I brought Hanaloa with me and she loved it!
Okay I know everybody is probably sick of me posting pictures of babies that aren't even mine but I can't help it, and I'm not done :)

Baby Kameo at her 1st birthday party, Christmas baby


Have you ever seen 2 babies wrestle WWE style?!  This was the funniest thing I have ever witnessed!  
I think their brothers had something to do with it...





Once again my hard-working husband surprising me with just a few of his skills.
He cut a hole into a house made of cinder blocks to build a door and he built a fence all within a couple days.
He always impresses me with the things he does and all I'm good at is holding the tape measure for him.  So if any of you are looking for some help with some home improvement projects, I'm a real good tape-measure holder :)
(Not too good of a pan-full-of-chicken holder though huh Kent?!)

(I still need to get some pictures of the final products)

And here is a picture we took on Christmas day that we did not use for our "blog Christmas card" but I couldn't let it go to waste

No comments: