After surviving the storm and floods that had been going on here we enjoyed a very fun weekend with friends. Ryan also gave me my birthday present a little early and once again my husband is awesome!
On Saturday we went to town with some friends, ate dinner, then played some arcade games at Dave and Busters. We love arcade games.
On Sunday one of the little girls in our nursery (with the help of her mom) invited us over for dinner. It was so nice to have a delicious Sunday dinner and the little girl was sooo excited to have her teachers over at her house. We love our ward.
Spring break has officially started for me, sadly Ryan doesn't get a spring break. He told me that spring break=spring cleaning. He has been trying to help me come up with ideas of what I can do with myself for a whole week. Yaa maybe I should get on that cleaning idea before he gets home from school so I look like I've been productive today...
1 comment:
Just tell Ryan you cleaned earlier in the day and too bad he wasn't able to see it. :) Just kidding. Even if you clean out a dresser drawer I think that should count!
Post a Comment