Saturday was my 23rd birthday and my amazing husband decided to turn it into an all weekend event full of lots of surprises!
My birthday happens to be on St. Patricks day and I gotta say that I am one lucky girl.
First, on Friday, I walked into the house and found this little note...
I had the biggest smile on my face as I packed my bag not knowing what he had up his sleeves. I love surprises!So the first stop was to get my hair done. It was actually my parents birthday present to me. I finally got rid of the ugly blonde/orange color my hair had turned from living here and I got a couple inches cut off.
My hair now feels a hundred times better, thank you mom and dad!
Our next stop was to Waikiki where Ryan pulled into a hotel and we went and found our room.
It was like heaven sleeping in a king size bed in a room with air conditioning for the night!
So we took our bags up to our room, got changed, then headed down the strip to dinner.
Ryan had made reservations at Roy's which was a super nice and delicious restaurant. We ate about 4 different courses that night and it was amazing!


And we had the most delicious dessert ever there!
After dinner we walked back over to the hotel to change and then walked up and down the strip and did some shopping.
After a few hours of walking and shopping we got some more dessert...

We then headed back to the hotel for the night, but before we went to sleep we celebrated yes once again with more treats, because it's my birthday and I can eat as many goodies as I want!
Saturday we slept in, which my husband rarely gets to do, and we enjoyed the morning relaxing.
Here is me looking a little bit older and announcing to the whole island it was my birthday. Ok I would never do that, but here was the view from our balcony.
We then headed to the mall and browsed around the stores.
We drove to a cute little town called Kailua and ate some delicious burgers.
And then we finally headed back to our little town of Laie. We took a nap, sat on our beach, then went up to the point to enjoy the nice ocean breeze.
It was by far the best birthday ever!
And I have high hopes for 23 being a great year!
2 comments:
SPOILED!!! And you definitely deserved it. So happy to see your birthday was amazing. Your hair looks great
Court i love you and this looks so fun! I almost bought that shirt from pac sun and now i wish i had so we could be twins from a far. You are so pretty and I hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment