Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ryan's Birthday

I love birthdays, surprises, my husband, and I especially love spoiling him on his special day.  So I think it's safe to say that Ryan's birthday is one of my favorite times of the year :)

The birthday celebrations started very early on Friday.  Ryan had to work at 5:30 in the morning.  Once he left I jumped on my bike and snuck away to the grocery store to pick up some food so I could surprise him with a little birthday breakfast.  He has been asking for my dad's biscuits and gravy for the longest time, so I had my dad email me his recipe and I attempted to make the breakfast for the first time.  It turned out perfect and he was sooo excited when he got home.  Success!
After breakfast Ryan had to go to class so I snuck away again, this time to pick up his birthday present.  I tried so hard into tricking Ryan that I didn't get him anything because I really wanted him to be surprised.  So when he came home from school we grabbed some lunch then went home to watch a couple episodes of our new favorite show.  We were about to take a little nap before we went out to celebrate and I couldn't keep the surprise from him any longer so I gave in and pulled out the box from the closet.  He was super excited when he saw his new phone and he loves it!  (I love it too and love taking lots of pictures with it, which means even more blogging!!)

We then left to head up to Honolulu and do some shopping.  Ryan definitely got spoiled so we had yet another great success.  Even though I told him we would only go to stores he wanted to go to we still somehow ended up in my stores and had lots of fun looking around.



We then walked around the streets of the town a little bit and watched some of the performers.

Then went to Cheesecake Factory and enjoyed a super delicious dinner!


The birthday boy was happy and we had a super fun night together.  Success.  I love my husband and I am so glad he was born.  

No comments: