Tuesday, April 19, 2016

27th Birthday

This year my birthday was pretty uneventful, but for memory sake I will blog about it anyways!
So I started my day off at clinic.  My friends were extremely sweet and made sure the day was extra special for me!  After clinic I had a relief society activity I had to go help out at (since I'm part of the RS committee).  My friends from the RS were also super sweet in making sure that my day was special.  Ryan had just flown home from New York that evening and after our RS activity was over he took me out for frozen yogurt.  Since we both had to wake up early the next day we decided to go out for a nice dinner during the weekend.  That weekend Ryan took me shopping and to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory.  Another birthday down, can't wait to see where I go in my 27th year of life!

No comments: