Thursday, June 25, 2015

1st Year of Dental Hygiene School

I can not believe this first year is already over!  I could not be more relieved and happy to be moving on to the next and final year of hygiene school!  I have never been pushed so hard in my life but as I look back I am so happy and proud of all the progress I have made so far this past year!  I am so glad to finally be doing what I love and so far this journey has been one of my favorites!  Here are some of my favorite memories from this past year…

Touring our hygiene wing at UCLA
Being the patient was probably my favorite part
Our first day doing anesthesia!
Our kid's clinic we work at


Our first CDHA (California Dental Hygiene Association) meeting
Cleaning people's teeth at UCLA
 Driving to the California Dental convention 
(how many hygienists can we fit in 1 little car?)
 





 We loaded up on tons of free dental stuff!
 We probably enjoyed the nitrous experience a little too much
We threw a graduation party for our senior class
 Martha and I with our "Big" Ana


No comments: