Back in August I decided it was time I took a couple weeks off of work to do a little traveling before life starting getting crazy. I was lucky enough to visit lots of places in those two weeks. The vacation started in Vegas with Ryan and some of his cousins.
This was on our flight to Vegas. For all the traveling we do it's not often that we are on the same flight at the same time so it's exciting when we not only take the same flight but get to sit by each other as well!
We did do a lot of fun stuff while we were in Vegas including: spending one whole afternoon swimming at the hotel pool, meeting up with Bubs and Jorge and having a couples bowling competition, eating lots of Yama sushi, and of course playing some poker.
After Vegas I left Ryan to go to Hawaii for a few days. The main reason for my Hawaii trip was to see these little girls...
After I got in my Hanaloa time I was off again...







No comments:
Post a Comment