After Hawaii I jumped on a flight and headed to New York to met up with Ryan who was there for work. Since JFK is one of the stations he is over for his job Ryan gets to go to New York often and I've been wanting to go with him for a while now so that we could explore the city together. It was a quick trip but we were able to go down town one night. We did lots of subway riding, walked around time square, went up to the empire state building (all the way to the top), and ate at shake shack.
There were way too many people up there, I couldn't see anything through those things!
A statue of the Statue of Liberty. Maybe next time we will see the real thing.
After New York we headed straight to Chicago to visit my parents.
Unfortunately we did not take a single picture while we were there but it was so good to go home even for just a couple days.
I'll make sure to make it a longer visit next time, ok mom?!






















No comments:
Post a Comment