The Nauahi Family Reunion of 2017 was held in Hawaii. Although the date got changed last minute and I was not able to make most of the week I was at least able to make it the very last day. It was by far the best day. We started off the day going to the cemetery and collecting plumerias so we could go back to the camp and learn how to make leis. We spent most of the afternoon hanging out, of course I spent most of it cuddling all the babies, playing volleyball, swimming at the beach and preparing for the luau. The luau was amazing! It was a super fun night filled with bouncy houses, face painting and shave ice and we also got to enjoy some dancing and singing performances, playing games, and we had the most ono hawaiian food.
Poor baby was thirsty-hahaha

No comments:
Post a Comment