Saturday, April 15, 2017

Living Apart

Towards the end of last year Ryan got a promotion with Hawaiian Airlines to manage the cargo for all of the international stations.  With the promotion also came a move to Hawaii.  As we were preparing to move to Hawaii I got offered a permanent position at the dental office I was temping at and after lots of thought and consideration we decided that we would both take our jobs and live apart from each other, him in Hawaii and me in LA, for the time being.  We plan on spending 2017 traveling back and forth to see each other and meeting up whenever and wherever possible.  I work a 4 day work week which  means most of my weekends are spent traveling to Hawaii to spend some time with my husband.  It has been a fun and exciting point in our marriage, plus the 2 places we live could definitely be a lot worse! :)
Picnic at the beach


Morning hike to Manoa Falls









 Family BBQ at the beach





No comments: