This past Christmas Ryan and I had the chance to spend a total of 10 days in Boise. We had so much fun hanging out with family and making lots of memories.
Celebrating Austin's birthday
Sleepovers every night!
We had so much fun staying up late in the forts we would build and play all kinds of fun slumber party games. Truth or dare, prank calling grandpa, dance parties and pillow talk until the late hours! That's what Christmas break is all about when Aunty Courtney and Uncle Ryan are in town.
I would wake up most mornings with this little girl laying on top of me!
Laser tag and laser maze at Wahooz
It was Oakley's first time doing laser tag, and she broke 1 of the rules (no chewing gum). After a guilty realization that she was breaking one of the rules she turned around and whispered a confession to some of us including strangers. It was the cutest!

It was my first time laser tagging also
I loved spending time with this sweet boy
Bowling! The boys of course got way too competitive
Playing at Wahooz
No comments:
Post a Comment