Sweet baby Scotty waited until his aunty Courtney made it to Boise before he decided to make his debut. I flew into Boise late Thursday night and by Friday morning Meghan's contractions were coming on pretty good. We did all we could to progress the labor including going for walks and eating some spicy mexican food. It all seemed to do the trick because when Meghan decided to finally go into the hospital they gave her the thumbs up to be admitted. As soon as Melody and I joined them at the hospital the labor seemed to progress very quickly and before we knew it the doctor came in and asked us if we were ready to meet baby boy. It was an incredible experience to be there as baby Scotty came into the world and Meghan was a champ through it all! I was so grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of the birth and capture some of it, as best I could with my iPhone camera, for Meghan and Tony. He is the sweetest little boy and I am ready to go back and snuggle him some more!
Marley and Oakley meeting their baby brother for the first time!
























No comments:
Post a Comment