Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Passing the WREB

On June 17th some of my class was scheduled to take our practical board exam at UCLA.  It was the scariest and most stressful thing I have probably ever done.  When it was finally over and I opened up my results to see the "Pass" paper I was so happy and so relieved!  Words can not even explain how great that felt to see that I passed!  To celebrate passing and having the hardest part over and done with Ryan took me out to dinner and then we met up with Tanya and her husband and Riki.  We went to Irvine and met up at Yard House.  After eating and talking for a couple hours we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream then we headed over to Dave and Busters to play some games together.  We had so much fun playing around and unwinding.





No comments: