Sunday, June 5, 2016

5 year Anniversary

Ryan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this past April.  Since we had just gotten back from celebrating in Amsterdam the week before we decided to take it easy (but for memory sake I want to document what we did that day so I can always remember).
Our anniversary was on a Saturday this year which was perfect.  We started the day by sleeping in and enjoying the day off together.  We went to Orange County to do some shopping then met up with Meghan and her family since they just so happen to be in town that weekend.  We went to dinner together at Lucilles BBQ then headed back to their hotel.  We played with our nieces and spent the rest of the night laughing and sneaking out with the girls to get some ice-cream.   
This was the only picture I got from that whole day but I love how it reminds me of the silly and fun memories we make together.

No comments: