This past week I had the chance to go home to Chicago to welcome home my little brother Justin from his mission! I can't believe two years flew by so quickly! It was so fun to see him again and to hear all of his stories from his time in Fort Worth Texas and Sao Paulo Brazil. Justin was the greatest missionary and I am so proud of him and all he did. He is the greatest example of selfless service. It was also a lot of fun to finally have our whole family together and to be there when Justin met his new sister-in-law Mary Jane for the first time. We had a lot of fun catching up, playing games and we even enjoyed an early Thanksgiving dinner together thanks to the Brownings.
At the airport waiting for him!
Right after her got released as a missionary
Playing bags
Family pictures after church
This was Justin's notorious poise in all of his mission pictures




No comments:
Post a Comment