Friday, October 30, 2015

Our busy October

October was a super busy month for the both of us.  There were not many days that we got to even see or talk to each other.
My October was filled with school, clinic and work.  I was even doing dental stuff on most of my weekends. Here's a glimpse of what went down for me throughout this month.





Meanwhile, Ryan's days looked like this….





Okay not all of his days.  He really is the hardest working person I know.  He is constantly working, either at the office all day, sending emails 24/7, taking calls at all hours, including in the middle of the night when we should be sleeping, and traveling almost every other week all over the U.S.  He had the opportunity to go to Kona for a week for a regional sales meeting and was able to enjoy some time golfing with his boss, kayaking with some of his colleagues and eating lots of delicious meals, all of which he deserves more than anything!
I love this time in our lives where our days are filled with so many busy things and I love what all this business promises for our future.

No comments: