On July 15th 2014 Grandma Janeal Nauahi left this earth to go join her husband and youngest son in heaven. Although it was sad to say goodbye we were very grateful for the time we got to spend with her especially on her last days on earth.
I have never seen a woman so loved by her grand kids. When Ryan and I were dating and he brought me home for the first time one of the first places he took me was over to his grandma's house. I knew if he had that much love for his grandma then I was a lucky lady to be the one he would choose to be in his life.
She was an incredible woman. Strong in the gospel, kind to everyone, so incredibly patient, forgiving, and loving and she had the best sense of humor.
We miss you and love you Grandma Nauahi!

No comments:
Post a Comment