Last month I made a little visit to Hawaii to see my baby girl Hanaloa. Even though I know she doesn't remember me she acted like we had never been apart. I miss this girl soo much!
First stop was in Vegas to pick up Bubs and her two kids.
We picked up our fancy ride to head to Laie
The cutest, happiest baby Alfoa let me love on him all week
That same day we went to Dave & Busters to celebrate Kalai's birthday
It rained the rest of the time we were there so we spent a lot of time hanging out inside.
The rain went away long enough for us to go visit Uncle Gabe.
Watching the rain at Tita's Grill
Spending some time at the mall.
Cute cousins holding hands
This was her way of telling me to take her home with me so she could go to Disneyland.








No comments:
Post a Comment