I am so proud of my husband! A couple weeks ago we found out that Ryan got the position he has been waiting for with Hawaiian Airlines out of LAX and this morning I sent him off for his first day as a cargo manager. We have been waiting for months and months and months to find out about this job. He had about 3 different interviews for it and was up against some very qualified people since this is a big position in the company. These last few months have been pretty stressful and we've spent a lot of time on our knees praying. This is a permanent position which means we will be here in LA for good and we are so excited!
This is an email his boss sent out to other people in the company...
Aloha,
I am very pleased to announce our newest member of the Cargo Ohana – Ryan Nauahi, Manager Cargo Operations Southern Region! Ryan started with Hawaiian Airlines in January of 2013 as a Ramp Agent in Honolulu. He quickly earned a temporary role as Assistant Station Manager in LAX.
His leadership experience and Hawaiian ramp as well as customer service background will suit him well. Being very keen and a quick study, I am confident he will be up to speed quickly.
There was more to it but reading that email made me so proud to be married to him! Ryan is very excited for this new position and the growth and opportunity it will give him with Hawaiian Airlines. He will be managing the Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and New York stations and I have already made plans to travel with him when he goes to visit his stations.
Congrats Ry! Thank you for working so hard!

4 comments:
Very exciting! I am so happy for you two and can't wait to see all your adventures at the stations around the US. Tell Ryan CONGRATS!
yay! does this mean you get to go apartment hunting?!
Awesome Court! Congrats to you guys! And since we're both in LA we should get together sometime!
Congrats that is AMAZING!
Post a Comment