Saturday, November 16, 2013

Regular Days

Because this picture is so sweet
  • I actually dread the weekends and I especially don't like Fridays because that means I have to send Ryan off at the airport once again
  • I love that we live so close to so much family.  We spend the majority of our time hanging out with family and it makes me love California that much more
  • Speaking of living close to family, ever since we've been married my best (and probably only) friends that I have had anywhere we have lived have all been Ryan's cousins
  • Even though I have told myself many times that I would not go back to waitressing I actually really love my job.  I like the people I work with a lot and my managers are great and I actually look forward to going to work everyday
  • I love when my husband tries to convince me to get one of my shifts covered so that he can take me out on a date.  He's a really good husband like that

No comments: