Saturday, July 27, 2013

Santa Monica pier

So for those of you who don't know, Ryan has already moved out to LA and I am still in Hawaii finishing up work, packing all our stuff and trying to sell everything else we can't take with us. It is the worst being so far away from him! I went to LA with him when he first moved down just for the weekend then I came back to Hawaii for a week to work. A week was enough time for both him and I so he convinced me to get some of my shifts covered and go to LA again to see him, so of course I jumped all over that idea! I spent the last couple days in LA with my husband and enjoyed some time together and now I am back in Hawaii again, hopefully for the last time before I can make my move out to LA for good! 

During this last trip to LA Ryan took me to Santa Monica pier one night for a little date night. We walked around the pier, enjoyed the sunset, and ate some dinner at Bubba Gumps. I love spending time with my husband!




1 comment:

mynameis tash said...

Fun trip, but being away from the husband is the worst.
PS. I will be in California in Oct. I need to see you!