My family just left this morning and I'm already feeling a little depressed not having them here. My house is too empty and lonely right now and I can't bring myself to start cleaning up yet because I feel like if I leave everything maybe they will come back.
Their time here was much too short, but I'm not sure any amount of time would be long enough to vacation in Hawaii, but we were still able to fill our days with lots of fun while they were here.
Their first day here we went to Haunama Bay, which was actually my first time ever going too, and Justin and I did some snorkeling while my parents enjoyed lounging on the beach.
The next day we woke up extra early to go hike Manoa Falls and afterwards we headed to the beach to do some stand up paddle boarding.
We even got dad to get out there on it
The following day we went to check out Pearl Harbor but had just missed the last showing time for the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial, so instead we just walked around Pearl Harbor, checked out the displays they had and looked at the Memorial from a distance.
That night we got a hotel in Waikiki. We enjoyed a nice relaxing evening at the beach and laying by the pool. We also walked up and down the strip, did a little shopping, then ended the night by watching a movie in the hotel room together until we all crashed.
Too many pictures to fit into one post so more to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment