On Monday Ryan and I got done with work and school at the same time so we decided to take a little afternoon hike together up to Wailele Falls.
Don't let this picture fool you, the hike was not very intense, I just always look pathetic trying to do anything that exerts energy like this
These tree roots are so cool
We had to cross this stream back and forth about a hundred times
(that was probably a bit exaggerated)
Then we had to cross this tree, Ryan made it look easy, I on the other hand crawled on all fours the whole way down
Finally made it to the falls
View from the top
Ryan jumped in from the top
I was too chicken
It was a beautiful hike and we had a lot of fun together doing it.








1 comment:
Wow! What a beautiful hike! I love reading about all the fun Hawaiian adventures ya'll have! Im actually pretty jealous ;) Hope you guys have another amazing year there!
Post a Comment