On Wednesday we got back from our nice 3 week vacation to Chicago to visit my family. We had a really nice time and I loved being able to visit my parents and little brother for that long since I don't get to see them very often.
Some of our highlights from our trip that I haven't already blogged about included:
Meeting and shaking Elder Dallin H. Oaks' hand at my parents stake conference, being there to see Josh be ordained an elder, watching the baby foxes run around the neighborhood, beating my parents in bags, watching the boys all on the roof trying to help Ryan, eating at Culvers more than any two humans should, getting a pedicure with my mom, doing a very good amount of shopping, going to Haunted Trails with Justin and winning LOTS of tickets which we used to get LOTS of candy, finally getting our Portillos fix, and getting completely pampered and spoiled by my amazing husband
No comments:
Post a Comment