Sunday, April 1, 2012

I married a keeper

My husband is so talented.  He pretty much knows how to fix or build anything.
This past week Ryan's cousin had a week off of work and wanted to get some things done around the house, so he enlisted Ryan to help.
First item of business was to lay some concrete on the side of their house.
 All the kids watching the exciting concrete show
I forgot to take a picture of it all finished and dry but he did an awesome job!

Then the next day he built them a picnic table.
A picnic table!
He has never built a picnic table in his life!  
When I was walking over after work to see how far he had gotten, and if this picnic table would even look like a picnic table, I was shocked!
It turned out to be the best looking picnic table I had ever seen!

Holy cow my husband is talented!

The babies loved the table too...


No comments: