We had another great weekend filled with lots of family, food, and fun. We love it here in Hawaii and it's so great to be surrounded by so much of Ryan's family. With Ryan's Uncle Johnny passing we spent a lot of the weekend with his aunts, uncles, cousins, and everyone else in between.
This weekend we also enjoyed some hiking
and as usual we did some swimming
We finally ordered an under water case for our camera so we had lots of fun taking pictures and boogy boarding with Uncle Paul and Lyman
3 comments:
I LOVE how your face is cut off the underwater picture... and Lyman looks insanely intense on his boogy board. all-in-all... I'm jealous we weren't there!
hahah I know my face is cut off in both pictures! and the funny thing is, we weren't even trying to take an underwater picture, a wave hit us and thats how it turned out. And that is my favorite picture of Lyman, they were trying so hard to look intense in the pics and he nailed it right there.
Courtney! Your photography skills are gettin way good! I'm impressed! Plus I'm super jealous of your Hawaii-life!! Lucky girl!
Post a Comment