Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grandma Visser

I am so glad that you made it to my wedding even though you were sick and your body was weak.
You have been such a great example to me and I will always cherish the memories I have of you.

Last week on July 26th my Grandma Visser lost her battle against cancer. Ryan and I were able to make it to St. George for her funeral and we had the opportunity to spend time with family and honor the life of the most perfect woman I knew.  She was so beautiful in every way and I am lucky to be able to call her my grandma. 
You will truly be missed.

3 comments:

Peggy Jean said...

Oh Court I am so sorry. I hope you doing okay. Love you.

Alexa said...

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma, Courtney. I hope you are all hanging in there.

Brittany said...

Court I'm sorry to hear that! I remember staying at your grandma & grandpas house and they were the cutest little church going grandparents i'd ever met! Also, sorry I never saw your comment while I was in Boise! We were there for a short 2.5 day trip but it would of been fun to see you! Sorry