Last wednesday was my last week at my internship. Ten weeks sure did go by fast. I got to intern at a dentist office as a hygiene assistant and it was amazing to be able to watch the hygienists and learn from them. It has been my dream to be a dental hygienist since I was a senior in High school and after working with them for the past ten weeks I am even more excited to start applying for hygiene schools. Once we are done in Hawaii that will hopefully be our next step.
The dental office I worked for was amazing! The people that worked there were so incredibly nice and I really loved every minute of it. On my last day they made sure that everybody in the office was scheduled the same lunch break so that they could throw me a pizza party. They had cake and they gave me these flowers. It was the best!
Now I will wait in anticipation for my diploma to finally come in the mail!
1 comment:
yay!! congrats Court! love you.
Post a Comment